Job Description :
1. Work closely with Marketing, QA, R&D and Production teams on
design/development of new parts, products, tooling, jig and
2. Review all tool designs for part manufacturability and
minimization of quality issues.
3. Recommend purchase of equipment and materials for new
product projects. Work to ensure Machinery is been properly
taken care and prevention of machinery downtime.
4. Plan, coordinate, support and monitor fabrication and testing
processes to ensure timely completion of projects or tasks.
5. Troubleshooting and recommend engineering changes on
existing tools for improvement in quality and sustainability.
6. Supervise and provide "Hand-on" assistance to Tool Makers in
their day-to-day tasks.
7. Identify and implement performance and maintenance
8. Good experience in DFM and tooling design.
9. Familiar with 2D and 3D CAD design drawing.
10. Fully understand the planning and basic requirement before
tool fabrication, and after tool fabrication.
11. Good communication skill to work with factory level and
1.Must have prior management experience in an engineering environment, preferably metal stamping industry.
2.Basic understanding of metal stamping is needed .
3.Basic skillset in handling conventional machining, EDM or Wire cut is preferred
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Machining Wirecut EDM stamping Tool & Die Maker Tool Room Manager jig fixture tool design|
|Contact Person||Lion Sahoo|
|Address||VGP Shanti Colony|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.