Hiring Quality Assurance Inspector ,Experience in Ground Support Equipments in Aviation Industries
Experience : 4 - 5 yrs of Indian Experience
• Managing the Quality personnel & processes to meet customers' requirements.
• Attend the Quality Meetings with Boeing's Supplier Quality Team.
• Issue CARs for any non-conformities on TAM Facilities to be avoided in the future.
• Response for any CARs/SERs from the customers with RCCA.
• Meet the Boeing Quality requirements.
• Meet the DCMA Quality requirements.
• Meet GAMI requirements to get the GAMI permit for the company.
• Meet ISO requirements for the company.
• Meet quality requirements for new contracts.
• Revise and Improve the company QMS, Procedures, SOPs, and Forms & Records.
• Improving the quality of the repair processes.
|Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||GAMI CAR RCCA SER DCMA QMS Sop Preparation Ground Staff Airport Representative Ground support equipment Quality Assurance Inspector Quality control|
|Contact Person||International Recruiters|
|Address||Jaga Nagar , Thiruvalluvar Street, Pallikaranai|