Education: B.Sc Nursing
Experience: 10 to 15 yrs of Experience in India and GCC countries
Must have valid OMAN Prometric and Dataflow
1) Supervises and coordinates nursing activities in hospital unit: Assigns duties and coordinates nursing service.
2) Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
3) Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and treatment administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
4) Directs preparation and maintenance of patients' clinical records.
5) Inspects rooms and wards for cleanliness and comfort.
6) Accompanies physician on rounds, and keeps informed of special orders concerning patients.
7) Participates in orientation and training of personnel.
8) Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
9) Investigates and resolves complaints, or refers unusual problems to superior.
|Experience||10 - 14 Years|
|Salary||17 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Nurse Staff Nurse Medical Nurse Ward Nurse|
|Contact Person||International Recruiters|
|Address||Jaga Nagar , Thiruvalluvar Street, Pallikaranai|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.