Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and
comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development
initiatives for all employees
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Review current HR technology and recommend more effective
• Security training and check/ Surprise night visits.
• Recruitment of staff as required.
• Liaising with govt. authorities for ensuring compliance with
documentation & other statutory
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Monitor the maintenance of HR Master Database
• Handling general administration
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Skills Required • Prover work record of similar stream
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems
Applicant Tracking Systems
• Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment
contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to foster and promote a positive work environment.
|Experience||7 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Key Skills||Recruitment Policy HR Design compensation Implement performance Interviewing Candidates Policy Desiging employees’ grievances|
|Contact Person||International Recruiters|
|Address||VGP Shanti Colony, Pallikaranai|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.