Board Certified (MD or DO) in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must have current BLS certification
- Must have active/unrestricted license in State of Tennessee - TN
- Must be able to be credentialed by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Private Insurance Companies
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine;
- Geriatric Medicine subspecialty training or experience preferred;
- DEA license and State Controlled Substance license upon hire;
- Experience with electronic medical records is required.
- Must have valid state driver’s license, be able to drive your car, provide your own vehicle, and have proof of adequate automobile insurance;
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional with strong organizational skills and comfortable working independently on a daily basis;
- Strong background/interest in primary care and preventative medicine;
- Proven ability to perform comprehensive, adult and geriatric physical exams;
- Demonstrated ability to identify, diagnose and document acute and chronic disease in adults ;
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to a 30-60 miles radius from their home zip code;
|Experience||5 - 11 Years|
|Salary||50 Lac & above P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||DM/Doctorate of Medicine|
|Key Skills||Internal Medicine Family Medicine General Physician Primary care Physician Home care physician US Doctors USA Nationals BLS Certification DAE Certification USA Doctors|
|Contact Person||Lion Sahoo|
|Address||VGP Shanti Colony|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.