Develop thorough and inspiring briefs, and present them to the creative team.
- Provide strategic recommendations and content support for ad hoc projects and campaigns while ensuring consistency with internal content standards and best practices.
- Manage calendar, maintaining a unified single view on planned content and ad hoc content, ensuring content is timely, culturally relevant, on-brand and cohesive to larger brand narrative.
- Research category, competitors, target audience and cultural trends to support creative strategy and inform execution.
- Conduct monthly performance reports to educate the team on optimization strategies.
- Prepare presentations and materials to share with design leaders and other key stakeholders to provide insight into our activities.
- Adapt to ever-changing landscape of content, and actively advise the team on how our content should reflect these changes and trends.
- Respond to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner.
- Embrace a collaborative approach.
- Take the lead in meetings and be able to report back to Senior Management on status and updates.
- Help the team to strategically perform the work on a high level of planning.
- Distill high-level creative thoughts and articulate back to the team.
- Edit and proofread material as demand and scheduling require
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac To 13 Lac P.A.|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Content Developer Content Writer Content Editor technical writing proofreading Content Specialist|
|Contact Person||International Recruiters|
|Address||Jaga Nagar , Thiruvalluvar Street, Pallikaranai|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.