The Business Analyst focus will be on Finance and BI. This position must possess outstanding skills in the JDE Finance modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, Costing) as well as a sound understanding of business intelligence and visualization processes. In order to be successful this candidate must also be a seasoned communicator and interviewer, capable of directing conversations and probing both explicit and implicit needs and expectations to curate accurate documentation that aids in the delivery process.
In this role the BA must demonstrate the ability to identify and outline business needs in concert with Finance and Accounting team members and then determine approaches to solving the business problems via process, technology and training. These solutions will take the form of a combination of approaches from business process improvements, organizational change, strategic planning, software configuration and/or customization.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (finance or accounting preferable)
• Minimum 10 years’ experience within the Business Analysis Domain configuring the J.D. Edwards ERP System with strong knowledge/experience with the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Manufacturing Accounting, and Fixed Asset Modules.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Business Intelligence tools and Visualizations.
• Functional understanding of the application of CI and lean principles preferred.
• BA Certification preferred
• JDE experience with Watchlists, Cafe One, and Orchestrator preferred
• Demonstrated strong functional and configuration expertise with JDE Financials including G/L, A/P, A/R, F/A, Costing, preferably with 9.2 or above tools.
• Aim to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of a variety tools and techniques (i.e. JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools, third-party reporting, analytical tools, continuous improvement, Six Sigma, etc.).
|Experience||10 - 13 Years|
|Salary||50 Lac To 1 Crore P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com|
|Key Skills||General Ledger Module Accounts Payable Module Accounts Receivable Module Manufacturing Accounting Module Fixed Asset Modules Orchestrator Requirement Gathering Business Analytics Business Analysis Gap Analysis Business Consulting Requirement Analysis jira uat Agile Methodology Scrum Master Business Intelligence|
|Contact Person||International Recruiters|
|Address||Jaga Nagar , Thiruvalluvar Street, Pallikaranai|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.