Agricultural Machinery Service Technician
1. Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, implements and irrigation systems etc.
2. Knowledge of farm machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Repairing - Repairing machines or systems using the right tools.
• Equipment Maintenance - Planning and doing the basic maintenance on equipment.
• Troubleshooting - Figuring out what is causing equipment, machines, wiring, or computer programs to not work.
• Operation and Control - Using equipment or systems.
• Operations Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or display screens to make sure a machine is working.
• Critical Thinking - Thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem.
• Quality Control Analysis - Testing how well a product or service works.
• Service farm machinery and equipment to maintain functionality.
• Repair defective engines or engine components.
• Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
• Maintain repair or maintenance records.
• Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
• Reassemble equipment after repair.
• Install machine or equipment replacement parts.
• Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning.
• Adjust vehicle components according to specifications.
• Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
• Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• Calculate costs of goods or services.
• Monthly salary of USD 800.00
• Life insurance policy
• Health insurance policy
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma|
|Key Skills||Machinery Service Technician Machinery Maintenance Machinery Technician|
|Contact Person||International Recruiters|
|Address||Jaga Nagar , Thiruvalluvar Street, Pallikaranai|